What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Manga Bookshelf shares their best of 2012 boys' love book rack, covering such things as the advent of the SuBLime imprint and BL titles like ULTRAS and Doukyusei.
- the beautiful world posts about the nature of love in yuri and boys' love; it mentions such series as Maria-sama and Ai no Kusabi.
- The Manga Habit posts their delicious boys' love oyaji manga primer as well as an update to the primer with three additional titles. For those who don't know, oyaji refers to middle-aged men. Fantastic!
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo shares pictures of her latest BL manga haul from December, which is always very pretty to look at. Makes me wish more companies released BL light novels in English! Some images not completely NSFW.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews Hinako Takanaga's DEVIL'S SECRET, by the same manga-ka as the Tyrant series, as well as Yura Miyazawa LOVE SYNDROME, which features an older BL couple.
- Johanna at Manga Worth Reading reviews HONEY DARLING by Norikazu Akira, which she bills as perfect for BL fans who also love cats.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!