What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Ogiue Maniax posts File #63 in the Fujoshi Files with Chi-chan from Tonari no 801-Chan; little is known about her beyond the fact that she's a BL fanatic. Love the blue thing next to her.
- Manga Bookshelf posts their round-up of JManga news this week, including a good number of BL titles. The Ningen title looks especially adorable.
- Boys' Luv.com shares their latest Swag Bag post after a few months, and there is some BL representation in the form of Fantagraphics' release of Heart of Thomas.
- Apparently, there is now an LGBT-friendly anime convention in Miami. It's called Animate! Miami and it took place last week at the Miami Airport Convention Center. Even better: they are already gearing up for next year, scheduled for January 17-19.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviewed volume one of DON'T BLAME ME by Yugi Yamada. She really likes Yugi Yamada's work! Good thing there is a lot of them available in English.
- Boys' Luv.com reviewed SKY LINK by Shiro Yamada. To say they did not enjoy it would be a bit of an understatement.
- Naru at Organization Anti-Social Geniuses reviewed ALL THE TIME by Ikue Ishiba, a Digital Manga Guild release. It might be one of those BL manga that appeals to non-yaoi readers, judging by the review.
- Melinda and Michelle at Manga Bookshelf reviewed THE HEART OF THOMAS by Moto Hagio. Short version: it's a classic title and go pick it up right now!
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo reviewed SUKI, KAMO by Hakutou Noriko as well as KIMI NI UTSURU HOSHI by Kojima Lalako. Some of the sample images are NSFW! I really adore Lalako's artwork, it's quite lovely.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!