Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Insert The Sound of Cicadas Chirping Here

Oh boy, my first "posting's gonna slow down from here on" post of the year! And by oh boy, I mean aww man.

Above: my face every time I remember I need to update the blog.
I just became a full-time student again this year, so until I iron out my class and work schedule, posting here will become sporadic. Well, more sporadic than usual. But I shall be posting!

I know I owe a Fujoshi O'Clock post and I also have the two newest Soul Eater manga books (err, Soul Eater and Soul Eater Not!) to review, so that's two things to look forward to. Also, hopefully I will be finishing the Shikabane Hime: Aka anime and writing about that soon.

Thank you for reading my blog and pardon the tumbleweeds as I work things out scheduling wise!