Sunday, January 25, 2015

Insert The Sound of Cicadas Chirping Here

Oh boy, my first "posting's gonna slow down from here on" post of the year! And by oh boy, I mean aww man.

Above: my face every time I remember I need to update the blog.
I just became a full-time student again this year, so until I iron out my class and work schedule, posting here will become sporadic. Well, more sporadic than usual. But I shall be posting!

I know I owe a Fujoshi O'Clock post and I also have the two newest Soul Eater manga books (err, Soul Eater and Soul Eater Not!) to review, so that's two things to look forward to. Also, hopefully I will be finishing the Shikabane Hime: Aka anime and writing about that soon.

Thank you for reading my blog and pardon the tumbleweeds as I work things out scheduling wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment