Wednesday, March 25, 2015

When Did Blogging Get So Hard?

This blog is in UNACCEPTABLE CONDITION???
Yeah, y'know that was coming.
I am going to be honest with everyone, because if you're still reading this, you deserve it: I don't know if I'll have time for Nagareboshi Reviews this year.

I thought going back to school and doing my studies/BA at the same time as blogging regularly would be as comparable as it was back in community college. I didn't expect school to throw so much at me so fast, or getting an on-campus job in the first month of attending, or being a regular staff writer on the student newspaper. That means less time for blogging, and that sucks. Like, I hate how much stuff I want to blog about but I simply don't have the time or energy to after doing school work every day.

I wish I knew what direction to go in right now. I don't want to leave Nagareboshi Reviews, but I know that eventually I will have to focus on my fiction writing and my studies. Until then, I will try my best to keep this blog alive. It may not be active as much as other blogs, but I'll fight to post more than I have this month so far.

Thank you for reading! Hopefully we can celebrate the blog's upcoming fourth birthday together! [/Obligatory 'thanks for reading' manga-ka note, seriously every manga-ka does this. EVEN THE HENTAI MANGA-KA DO IT. Like, "dear readers, thank you for supporting my unicorn girl futanari h-manga, please continue to cheer on my efforts."]

No comments:

Post a Comment