This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Brigid Alverson at MTV Geek has her top ten manga to look forward to in 2012, including a classic BL title by Moto Hagio.
- Sean Gaffney at A Case Suitable For Treatment has this week's manga releases for 1/25, a lot of which are Digital Manga yaoi titles.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews The Reason Why He Loves Him So Much by Saori Mieno, a Digital Manga Guild title, as well as volume two of Mister Mistress by Rize Shinba.
- Danica at Graphic Novel Reporter reviews volume four of My Girlfriend's A Geek by Rize Shinba and finds it funny but the same thing as before.
- Julie at Full Moon Dreaming reviews volume four of Winter Demon by Yamila Abraham and gives it a much kinder rating than I would. (Note: the blog is 18+ and has a mature content filter)
- Melinda and Michelle continue their BL Bookrack at Manga Bookshelf and review Love & Trap by Kotetsuko Yamamoto, Men of Tattoos by Yuiji Aniya, and My Sempai by Hebiko Habuyama.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!