What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Ogiue Maniax keeps on with the Fujoshi Files series with two new entries: Buraidaru Marie of Codename Sailor V and Gen'ei Ryou of Suzaku: Kabukicho Mahjong Legend.
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo has started posting top 5 series lists for sub-genres of boys' love manga. The two that are up cover romance BL series and incest BL series.
- YaoiCon 2012 brought new BL licenses from Viz's yaoi imprint SubLime; these include titles from manga-ka such as Youka Nitta, Kano Miyamoto, and Yaya Sakuragi.
- For the first time in what seems like foever, Yaoi911 has updated their blog with info on their latest webcomic "The Young Protectors" and a new (somewhat NSFW) yaoi wallpaper free for download.
- ANN's Rebecca Silverman reviews In These Words by Guilt/Pleasure and gives it an overall positive rating, while warning for disturbing material inside.
- Bill Sherman of Blogcritics Book also reviews In These Words. His review talks mostly about how explicit and disturbing the content is.
- Connie at Slightly Biased manga reviews Flutter by Momoko Tenzen and finds it a pretty fantastic story about salarymen in love.
- A Library Girl's Familiar Diversion reviews Part-Time Pet by Reno Amagi; they found it fluffy but overall the relationships were too taboo for their tastes.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!