What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Viz's SuBLime imprint has added several new titles, including new works by est em, Sakae Kusama and Yuiji Anada.
- Media Blasters has given their Ai No Kusabi release a date. They have also given it a list price and color cover. It has originally been planned for December of last year.
- Fans of the Sex/Love Pistols manga rejoice: the series is to resume serialization in Japan. It will commemorate the 20th anniversary of Magazine Be-Boy.
- Move over, DMP and SuBLime, Otome's Way is the newest BL company to premiere with English language releases of yaoi manga titles.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews volume one of SWEET POOL by Nitro+CHiRAL and Mayu Kurumazaki. It didn't seem to be her cup of tea but she didn't hate it.
- Rebecca Silverman at ANN reviews THE HEART OF THOMAS by Moto Hagio. To no one's surprise, it's an A across the board.
- Sheena at Sequential Tart reviews volume three of AWKWARD SILENCE by Hinako Takanaga; this seems to be a better volume than the previous two.
- at ANN reviews AMEIRO PARADOX by Isaku Natsume for Right Turn Only. It sounds interesting enough; maybe Otome's Way will license it next?
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!