This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- The Beautiful World talks about LGBT pride parades and why they are still needed, from a non-Western perspective. It's split between three pages, so don't forget to read all of them! Content warning for quoting bigoted slurs.
- Bruno Gmuender Publishing has announced several new titles for their English translated gay manga line of books. They include titles by Gengoroh Tagame and Takeshi Matsu. The page is in German; PhoenixTerran has a quick and short translation of the important parts of the news on their Twitter.
- As the second season of Free! premieres next week, fujoshi swim fans now have new ways to watch it. Funimation has licensed Free! -Eternal Summer- for simulcast and home video release; the first season is still available on Crunchyroll.
- Speaking of Free!, you can now purchase a life sized tapestry of Rin Matsuoka as he joins the ranks of his fellow swimmers in scroll form. There is also a new Free! season two poster at the ANN link.
- Experiements in Manga looks at two collections of bara manga by manga-ka Gengoroh Tagame, Endless Game and Gunji. It also discusses The Passion of Gengoroh Tagame, another collection of works by the manga-ka.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!