This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- The Hybrid Child OVA has a second promotional video; the Fandom Post link has more details on the DVD/Blu-Ray release it will be getting.
- The Love Stage!! OVA has a new TV ad, streaming via Kadokawa's YouTube channel. The ad has the anime series' own opening theme featured.
- Yuri no Boke looks at trans male characters in older manga, focusing on works by Riyoko Ikeda, member of the Year 24 Group.
- ANN has information on the DRAMAtical Murder anime home release. The anime, based on the BL game by Nitro-Chiral, will include the OVA episode and several related CDs for the DVD and Blu-Ray box sets.
- A live action version of Docchi mo Docchi has been announced by Kaiosha. Docchi mo Docchi aka Same Difference is a BL manga by Nozomu Hiiragi and is available in English by June Manga/DMP.
- Reverse Thieves reviews One Is Enough by love as part of their Ongoing Investigations series. This manga-ka is new to me; I'm looking forward to seeing more from them.
- Naru at OASG reviews Doukyuusei/Classmate by Kiyo Ueda, a school-centered BL manga involving a tennis club senpai/kohai relationship as well as two other separate stories.
- AnimeNation reviews GEN Manga's This One Is Plenty. I dunno, this review is incredibly patronizing towards manga fans and yaoi fans and assumes that "homosexual romance stories" automatically have sex scenes which . . . ugh.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!