This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- There will be a Queers and Comics conference in New York City on May 7-8, 2015. Howard Cruse and Alison Bechdel are scheduled keynote speakers.
- The Hybrid Child OVA has received a TV spot, which can be watched online. The first DVD hits stores on October 29.
- The Beautiful World discusses the anime/manga that had an impact on the blog's writers, including several yaoi/BL titles.
- Harlequin Japan has kicked off its BL range, called Harlequin Lovesick, with several new titles, including one by Nakamura Asumiko.
- Manga Bookshelf looks at the Fumi Yoshinaga title Antique Bakery, which was published in English through Digital Manga Publishing.
- Otaku Champloo reviews The Night Beyond The Tricornered Window by Yamashita Tomoko, which was recently licensed by SuBLime Manga.
- Organization Anti-Social Geniuses reviews the first episode of Orenchi no Furo Jijou, aka the season's merman bathtub shonen-ai series.
- OASG also reviews the Legal Drug series by CLAMP, which is very much BL-flavored fujoshi bait and whose sequel series will be hitting bookstore shelves January.
- No Flying No Tights reviews Blue Morning books 1 through 4 by Shoko Hidaka, a mature-rated Meiji era drama.
- Rebecca Silverman at ANN reviews The Man Of Tango by Tetuzoh Okayada and highlights the sensuous dances scenes and atypical storyline.
- The Fandom Post reviews volume 12 of Loveless by Yun Kouga, in which Seimei is terrible and more questions are raised about the past.
- Experiments In Manga reviews volume 4 of Bond of Dreams, Bond of Love by Yaya Sakuragi and discusses the Ryomei/Ao relationship in detail.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!