This week on Fujoshi O'Clock, from NYAF:
- Sunday had Viz Media announcing its license of Yun Kouga's Loveless, a license rescue from Tokyopop's enormous list of dropped/lost licenses post-initial closing. There are no plans to republish the first eight volumes, only the two that Tokyopop failed to release.
- W-wait, that's it? How disappointing. Still, better than nothing!
Note: Assume any and all links below this are NSFW. Enter at your own discretion!
- Emirain's story of the men and ladies of the night at the classiest of brothels, Teahouse, is a must read. The art is gorgeous, the sex scenes steamy as hell, and the Teahouse itself is populated with a truly colorful cast of character, from the foulmouthed punk Axis to the smirking pervert and resident troll-face Mercutio.
- Shiei and Adam Arnold's new yaoi fangirl classic Aoi House is about two boys thinking they've made it big when they find residency in a house of fangirls - except they just so happen to be fujoshi of the most wicked-minded kind! So imagine two straight dudes moving into a dorm run by Bishiecon staff members ;P Don't forget the panty hamster!
- Alex Woolfson and Winona Nelson have a surefire hit on their hands with the BL-friendly sci-fi thriller Artifice. Deacon is a machine, created by man to go on missions and kill their chosen targets. He's not supposed to have emotions - so why is he so concerned with a stranger that crosses his path on a particular mission? Some real powerful stuff, Artifice.