This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo is holding a DameBL Christmas contest to win some sweet BL manga; all you have to do is send her your favorite DameBL fantasy, whether it be positively vanilla or wildly kinky.
- Ogiue Maniax continues its Fujoshi Files with File #32: Karisawa Erika of the series Durarara!!, who truly has no problem shipping the men in her life - usually right in front of them.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga posts her list of the year's best manga, which includes several nods at boys' love series.
- Not the newest post, but an awesome one nonetheless: over at Okazu, Erica Friedman shows how to make a great LGBT comic as well as a contest for those who are fans of LGBT comics in general.
- Boys' Luv.com reviews the first volume of Ahiru Haruno's Mr. Tiger and Mr. Wolf and finds it a sweet piece of anthropomorphic boys' love.
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo puts the spotlight on manga-ka Kumonosuke and her lovely BL works of art.