This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- You Higuri will be starting up a new Gakuen Heaven manga series, adapting yet another entry in the Gakuen Heaven BL game series. Higuri's works have been published in English by multiple companies.
- Digital Manga Publishing has announced a new manga license: Kou Yoneda's Even So, I Will Love You Tenderly, a one-shot manga of an early series by the author, also licensed by DMP.
- Manga Bookshelf's 3 Things feature for October 30 focuses on pretty pictures and beautiful manga spreads; the post includes Heart of Thomas by Moto Hagio.
- On a more academic note, Library Juice Press is calling for papers on library services for LGBTQ folks. Deadline is January 15, 2015.
- ANN writes about seven anime couples who make love and war - pairings who fight together; Kurogane and Fai from CLAMP's Tsubasa series is one of the couples, as is Michiru and Haruka from Sailor Moon.
- Cartoon Geek Corner reviews CLAMP's Legal Drug, recently re-released in omnibus format through Dark Horse Comics. This shonen-ai series already has a sequel series, its English publication set for next year.
- The Manga Test Drive reviews the Petshop Of Horrors series by Matsuri Akino. It's a horror series dripping with subtext between Count D and Detective Leon (although the above reviewer seems blind to the whole thing *shrugs*).
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!