This month will be articles/news only.
Articles for July:
- Midwest yaoi convention Ahn Con is running a crowdfunding campaign to help pay off some of its convention debt and help ensure it will be up and running for another year.
- In further convention news, YaoiCon's 2015 guest of honor will be manga-ka Tateno Makoto. YaoiCon recently held events at Anime Expo 2015, including its infamous annual Bishounen Bingo. The industry guest for September 18-20 will be Martha Asahi, a JP cosplayer and BL manga-ka.
- Korean BL visual novel November Boy, being released by Sekai Project, now has a video trailer, as shared by Hardcore Gamer's website.
- Elementree has released an English version of Yaoi Ooku: Distorted Love to iOS and Android; the BL dating sim game takes place during the Edo era and features the voice of VA Tetsuya Kakihara.
- Funimation is offering via home release a previously unaired episode of Free! Eternal Summer, as well as a special discount and contest for those who pre-order the Premium Edition of Free ES by a certain date.
- Like Pocky? Japan's favorite biscuit snack is going through a homoerotic stage as videos of young men doing the Pocky kiss go viral online. LGBT activism through snacks, perhaps.
- Manga Therapy looks at the manga series Kiss Him, Not Me, its fujoshi focus, and the concept of shipping in fandom. The blog had looked at the manga before.
- Digital Manga will be restructuring how they pay their Guild members, and has also released an updated release schedule of a handful of BL titles, including The Tyrant Falls In Love and ZE, with dates going into early 2016.
- Finally, Anime News Network has a preview of Junjou Romantica 3, the new season of the popular BL anime. Hope Chapman reviews the first episode, with more discussion on the site forum.