This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- About.com Manga reports that SuBLime Manga, Viz's BL imprint, has released their first digital-only yaoi titles. These include Love Pistols and Husband, Honeymoon, as well as several one-shots.
- On the heels of that, fans have noticed that SuBLime releases contain some censorship, like the infamous glowing shapes slapped on boys' genitals.
- Kuriosity: Digital Manga has licensed another new title, Shoko Takaku's "I've Seen It All, about a doctor who specializes in male equipment of a certain sort. Sounds like fun.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews Bed Of My Dear King by Sakae Kusama and Entangled Circumstances by Kikoku Kikuya.
- Animemiz reviews Healing Music by Tatsumi Kaiya, a Digital Manga Guild release, and finds it an enjoyable read.
- Wolfen at Sequential Tart reviews the first volume of Husband, Honeymoon by Haruka Minami, which turns out to be an enjoyable "guilty pleasure" read.
- In case you missed it, Sarah at Nagareboshi Reviews (!!!) reviews Emirain's Teahouse chapter one, which was absolutely fantastic.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!