What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- ANN: Digital Manga announces yet another BL manga license, this time Junko's Konbini-Kun. It will be released in print under the title Mr. Mini Mart.
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo shares a great collection of BL manga covers that are quite beautiful and totally safe for work.
- The Fujoshi Files at Ogiue Maniax's blog continues with file 43: Core from Kiddy Girl-and; she's a maid who carries the spark of a fujoshi within her.
- The latest Anime World Order podcast talks about, among other things, yaoi manga and gives some recommendations to readers of the LGBT kind. Plus, centaurs!
- At the Digital Manga website, they interview Guilt|Pleasure, the manga-ka duo behind In These Words, and ask them about their latest story and what got them interested in BL in the first place.
- Katherine at the Manga Critic reviews Honey Darling by Norikazu Akira and defends the fact that she loved it, including such points as a guy wearing cat ears and holding a cat. Cute!
- Chris at the Fandom Post also reviews Honey Darling by Norikazu Akira and also enjoys it despite not having read BL manga in a long while. And he also likes the animals!
- Brain Vs. Book reviews volumes four and five of Kaze to Ki no Uta by Keiko Takemiya, a seriously messed-up story of drama and violence and rape. And some amazingly old-school artwork - which makes sense, as Takemiya is part of the Year 24 Group.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!