What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- ANN: Digital Manga Publishing has announced a bevy of new BL titles, including Rize Shinba's Juicy Cider, Lovephobia, Marta Matsuo's Lies Are A Gentleman's Manners and Puku's Caramel.
- The Kaze To Ki No Uta PROJECT is looking for editors and translators to translate the classic Keiko Takemiya boys' love comic.
- Ogiue Maniax's Fujoshi Files rolls on with number 47: Tamura Tomomi from Otaku no Musume-san. She thinks of her friend's preference for a non-yaoi pairing as evil, yikes!
- The July Manga Moveable Feast is being hosted on the Manga Bookshelf, and they are calling for participants right now! It's centered around the works of CLAMP this month and it's a good chance for BL bloggers to talk about the yaoi-flavored works of this manga-ka group.
- Shannon at Kuriousity reviews Your Story I've Known by Tsuta Suzuki, a collection of short stories, and even though it's hit or miss, she ends up enjoying it a lot.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews Good Morning by Ritsu Natsumizu, a salaryman romance complete with office hijinks and drinking. The melon bread competition sounds pretty interesting!
- Brain Vs Book reviews est em's Yagate, Ai ni Naru, a title that is sadly not yet available in English. Warning: it involves incest between two brothers.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!