Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nagareboshi Reviews!


Yes, it's true. It's this blog's birthday! One year ago to the day, I started regularly blogging at this humble Blogger spot, and I've been blogging continually since. My first post was a rather basic intro post, but I'd like to think I've improved in my writing since then.

Since then, I've greatly enjoyed blogging about anime and manga over the past year. I've made a ton of friends, read a lot of enjoyable series, and I feel like I've joined a community of writers and fans that are incredibly accepting and lovely. The fact that I've done a good enough job that you guys keep coming around never fails to brighten my spirits. You are all awesome folks and I'd like to thank you for being my readers!

Please come back to see what I do for my second year. I promise I will not disappoint!


No comments:

Post a Comment