What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Otaku Champloo presents the BLush Fanthology, a fanmade anthology of BL art from artists for BLush Con, a Philippines-based convention. I wish I could buy a physical copy; luckily, digital copies are available!
- Viz's SuBLime has added Rieko Yoshihara's multimedia project to their imprint: Into Illusion, a manga/novel project that is also being published in Be-Boy Gold in Japan.
- Aja at AfterElton posts the Shipping News, which includes bara, Naruto/Sasuke, and Skyfall slash. Photos are NSFW.
- Beth at JapanCrush points out a recent article that claims boys who love BL manga are on the rise. Note: slurs quoted in article. So, fundanshi?
- Brain Vs. Book reviews the Dame BL Anthology, images from which are NSFW, in which there are foot fetishes and Nazis and high heels and oyaji - but not all in the same story!
- Daniella at All About Manga has started a 30 Day Yaoi Challenge, reviewing a yaoi title a day. So far she has reviewed titles such as ANAL, Secretary's Job, and Yakuza Cafe.
- Josh B at the Fandom Post reviews Tale Of The Waning Moon volume 3 by Hyouta Fujiyama. This series does not seem to be my cup of tea, yikes.
- Leroy at I Reads You reviews Three Wolves Mountain by Bohra Naono, a title which seems very impressive and has caught the hearts of many reviewers during its time.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!