Sunday, July 1, 2012

Poll: What Should I Blog About From The New Season?

Episode reviews! All the cool kids are doing it apparently, and I don't blame them. I've been doing it for Accel World, but it seems like I should be doing it for at least one show in the new summer season. The problem is, I can't make up my mind about it!

Ergo, I will let you, the loyal reader who for some reason has decided to stick around this blog for a bit, decide which show that is. I will promise to post about it on a weekly basis all the way to the bitter end, whether it be quality or terrible. So if you have always wanted to torture me with a fanservice-filled ecchi series with no discernible plot whatsoever - well, here is your chance.

(Note: I will not do sequels of series I haven't seen yet, so don't even bother with those.)

Please comment with a title from the list below - and do be kind with your choice, please!

  1. Natsuyuki Rendezvous
  2. Tari Tari
  3. Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
  4. La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia
  5. Chitose Get You!!
  6. Oda Nobuna no Yabou
  7. Kingdom
  8. Utakoi
  9. Binbou-gami ga!
  10. Joshiraku
  11. Moyashimon Returns
  12. Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
  13. One Of Them Is My Younger Sister!
  14. Campione!
  15. Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
  16. So, I Can't Play H!

No comments:

Post a Comment