Monday, July 29, 2013

"Has it been two years already, dear readers?"

Original art here at Zerochan.
Somehow, between summer college classes and work and reviewing manga and keeping the blog updated, I missed my own blog's birthday. It was actually early July but better a belated birthday post than nothing, right? So happy birthday, Nagareboshi Reviews! Welcome to surviving your second year of being online and active! The third year will probably be the hardest yet but I'll do my best to keep it going!

I'd like to once again thank all the people who visit my site, regularly or not, and enjoy the content that I post on here. I promise I'll keep the content as fresh and entertaining as possible, and that I won't be boring. Please let me know what you think about my blog so far! Drop me a line at Twitter via @theseventhl and give me your honest opinion of Nagareboshi Reviews.

Please stay with me for my third year! It's gonna be fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment