What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Fujoshi Files on Ogiue Maniax keeps a'rolling with file 51 of this great series: Asada Naoko from Genshiken, someone who knows where Yabusaki's doujinshi is stashed.
- Melinda at Manga Bookshelf updates her Fanservice Friday column with the fujoshi heart of CLAMP, examining the BL elements of this group's manga.
- The Manga Habit posts her list of boys' love manga selections that are fantasy/supernatural, including titles like Mizushiro Setona's Mister Mermaid and Naono Bohra's Three Wolves Mountain.
- The Digital Manga Guild group Sinister Hands posts a preview of I'm The Big Brother, their latest BL project about some major brother complexes.
- Japanator reviews Flutter by Momoko Tenzen, a story of unlikely romance between two co-workers.
- Organization Anti-Social Geniuses reviews Love Full of Scars by Psyche Delico, which seems to be cute and funny although not terribly original.
- Pants Off Review (best blog name ever) reviews the first volume of Border by Kazuma Kodaka; note that the blog is set to a mature content filter, and some images in the review itself is NSFW.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!
Notice: I am going to be at Natsucon 2012 all weekend. Expect daily blog updates throughout the weekend and a wrap-up post on Monday!