What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Via ANN: JManga has added another BL manga title, this time My Dear Prince by Fumi Tomoe. There will be at least four volumes of the series. There also seems to be an Eiki Eiki title coming up on their schedule.
- A bit of an older link, but helen_damnation has put together a list of what she calls 'non-creepy yaoi manga' - BL manga that does not have issues with dubious consent and non-con romance. I believe Mr Convenience was recently licensed, and Bond(z) has been out for some time now in English.
- Ogiue Maniax's Fujoshi Files goes onwards with File #54: Kiryuu Yuuzuki of Kissxsis, a high school teacher who has a samurai hug pillow in her house.
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo talks about the tenth anniversary of Kusame Sakae, a BL manga-ka who is probably very prolific by now. The Twitter interview has passed already but past tweets using the event's hashtag should still be readable.
- Over at The Beautiful World, they blog about trans* and intersex representation in manga; it's not yaoi related, but it is LGBT related and therefore is probably pertinent to readers of BL/yuri materials. It also seems to be part three in a series of posts, so please check out the two previous parts!
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo reviews Kono Ore ga Omae Nanka Suki na Wake nai by Ogawa Chise, which looks to be a very humorous and sweet manga. Too bad it's not licensed; curse her ability to read kanji/hiragana!
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews the seventh volume of Tyrant Falls In Love by Hinako Tananaga; she finds herself a bit conflicted since it seems to be only half of a story.
- Anna at Manga Report reviews est em's Apartments of Calle Feliz, now available on JManga, which should be read by anyone based on the fact that est em is the manga-ka. That's perfectly sound reasoning, right? (/est em fangirling)
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!