This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Oguie Maniax keeps the Fujoshi Files series rolling with two more fictional fujoshi, Mihara Touko and Akai Ringo.
- Otaku Champloo posts their third Fujojocast, in which they discuss BL gifts and upcoming conventions.
- Sybaritic Press posts about writing sex scenes in yaoi, complete with explicit examples and some NSFW artwork.
- Yaoi 911 has posted some new, somewhat NSFW art, featuring characters from Alex Woolfson's Tough webcomic.
- According to information from attendees at a recent KyoAni event, there will be a second Free! original novel, furthering rumors of a second season of the anime series.
- Punked Noodle talks about Smells Like Green Spirit by Saburo Nagai, a BL title in which a relationship forms over a boy's beautiful long hair.
- For those lucky enough to attend the Toronto Comics Art Festival (TCAF) next year, they've just announced that BL manga-ka est em will be their featured guest. TCAF 2014 will run May 10 and May 11.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!