Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fujoshi O'Clock (3/1/14)

What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!

This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:


Reviews:
  • Manga Worth Reading reviews The Man of Tango by Tetuzoh Okadaya, a story of passion and ballroom dancing. Unfortunately, it sounds like the artwork can get wonky at times. Still, Strictly Ballroom meets boys' love!
  • Experiments in Manga reviews Writing the Boys of Love by Jeffrey Angles, which examines male-male romance in Japanese literature during specific time periods. Looks very academic minded.

Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!

No comments:

Post a Comment