Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blog Wishes You A Merry Christmas!

Or Hannukah, or Kwanzaa, or Festivus, or whatever y'all choose to celebrate. Sorry for the lack of holiday-related posts lately; next year, I'll be better at realizing what time of year it is and post accordingly. Maybe even review some holiday-related anime and manga? If it's what the people want, of course.

I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas (or whatever) tomorrow! I know I'll be spending the entire day with family, watching A Christmas Story over - and over - and over - until the Doctor Who Christmas special comes on, and then I'll watch that like three times more before I pass out from a glut of turkey and eggnog. And hopefully y'all have fun doing whatever y'all do during the holiday, whether it is sleeping until noon or going out for Chinese or spending the entire day in front of the computer marathoning Natsume Yuujinchou (which no one would fault you for, it is amazing).

Just wanted to say how much I love all of my followers, whether you read me directly on the blog or via Google Reader or an RSS feed via a different site. You guys and your support keep this blog going and give me a reason to keep doing this silly thing for no money and not much publicity. Plus, the occasional comment from you folks always makes me day, so keep doing that next year, okay? ♥

Okay, now that I've showered you with love, have a reason to hate my guts. Enjoy that special Christmas classic, Itsudatte My Santa!, below. It's the English dub, too! 'Tis the season to be a terrible troll, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment