What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the new weekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- An interview on DeviantArt looks into the world of BL webcomic Artifice and talks to co-creators Alex Woolfson and Winona Nelson about things like the creation and origin of their project.
- Ogiue Maniax keeps 'em coming with number 39 in the Fujoshi Files: Ageha from Fujoshi no Honkai, a fashionable young lady who strongly values BL monoshipping over multishipping.
- Crunchyroll: Some Fate/Zero art in Young Ace has fujoshi heads a-turning - like a poster that features certain male characters barely dressed and relaxed in bed.
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo offers her first impressions on a bevy of BL titles, all featuring some very sexy and somewhat NSFW artwork.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews Tired Of Waiting For Love by Saki Aida and Yugi Yamada, one of Digital Manga Guild's releases, a story with an atypical yakuza tale but nothing special.
- Julie at Full Moon Dreaming reviews The Conqueror's Chalice by Souya Himaware, a DMG release of royalty and ancient China that apparently deserves a sequel.
- At ANN's Right Turn Only column, reader Black Mokona makes the case for Seven Days by Venio Tachibana and Rihito Takarai, a stirring drama that turns the stereotypes of boys' love on their collective heads.