What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the new weekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Digital Manga adds more and more BL manga licenses in 2012: Boys' Luv reports on the licensing of Honey*Smile while ANN reports on Kikuko Kikuya's Secret Thorns being licensed as well.
- Ogiue Maniax continues its Fujoshi Files series with #38: Shu Mei of Fujoshi No Honkai; a very young-looking Taiwanese fujoshi who came to Japan to get more access to yaoi not available back home.
- An article surprisingly relevant to this column: Forbes posts about the success myth is to men what the beauty myth is to women, including references to boys' love and yaoi culture.
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo reviews Aniya Yuji's CVS one-shot which is totally sexy and totally not safe for work.
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews Like A Love Comedy by Aki Morimoto, a light novel about a writer and his superstar leading actor's sudden romance.
- Brain Vs. Book reviews equus by est em, a collection of short stories with a focus on male centaurs in probably the only centaur-related BL manga this year or next.
- Kinukitty at The Hooded Utilitarian reviews I Give To You by Ebishi Maki, a story of a tea house and the smoking pretty boy that works there.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!