What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the new weekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- ANN: The Silver Diamond manga is coming to an end in May, according to the June issue of Monthly Ichi*Raci. Tokyopop had been publishing this series regularly before closing.
- Digital Manga has posted their round-up of the week's digital releases, including a new Guild title, along with links to reviews of several of their titles.
- Boys'Luv.com reports on the Kickstarter project for Laura Carboni's Roulette, a boys' love story written by Tina Anderson with art by Carboni; it's looking to be 255 pages long.
- Ogiue Maniax posts about their experience with "Fundanshism", a manga series by Morishige, which is all about fujoshi and otaku characters.
- Connie at Slightly Biased manga reviews 100 Blossoms To Love by Gido Amagakure, a yakuza yaoi from JManga which ends up being very cute and funny.
- She also reviews Open The Door To Your Heart by Yugi Yamada, which features characters from Yamada's earlier work Close The Last Door and borders on being incestful.
- Katherine at The Manga Critic reviews est em's The Apartments of Calle Feliz, a story of a group of guys living in an apartment that are filled with whimsy and beautiful art.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!