What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the new weekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Some good news from AnimeNation's Blog: Junjou Romantica is to have a third anime program, according to the May issue of Asuka Ciel. It will be an OAD, not a full season of episodes.
- Digital Manga continues to license all the things, apparently, adding President Momoi-Kun and Tender Hearts to their ever-growing roster of BL manga.
- Otaku Champloo is putting the spotlight on boys' love manga-ka Yamashia Tomoko, author of such works as Dining Bar Akira and Koi no Hanashi ga Shitai.
- Sean Gaffney at A Case Suitable For Treatment looks at this week's manga release schedule, including a bevy of yaoi titles from DMP, natch. (Speaking of which, just ordered my copy of Rohan At The Louvre from B&N. Excitement!)
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo has a small request to ask of her readers regarding the BL images she usually posts alongside reviews and such; please read!
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo reviews Okuyama Puku's Caramel, which looks absolutely adorable and guh and why is it not available in English?
- Connie at Slightly Biased Manga reviews Glass Sky by Yugi Yamada, a personal favorite of mine, and finds it a quality anthology.
- Shannon Fay at Halifax's The Coast reviews About Love by Narise Konohara and Tomo Ootake, a love story in the world of weddings that is definitely on the top of my to-read BL list.
- Margaret at Sequential Tart reviews The Bed of My Dear King by Sakae Kusama, a Viz SuBLime release, and finds it a work that can't be pinned to any particular genre (in a good way).
- Julie at Full Moon Dreaming reviews Yakuza Cafe by Shinano Oumi and really enjoys it although she raises a few questions about the use of non-con sex in the course of the story.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!