Monday, June 3, 2013

A Brief Update

I apologize for not having updated in a while - and for the fact that I may not update for a little while longer. I live in Saint Louis, which has recently been hit by really terrible storms, so I currently have no power and don't have access to the materials I was planning on posting about this week. In fact, I've spent most of my weekend just trying to find a place to crash and charge all my electronics and what-not until my power finally comes back on at home.

Which is not to say anyone should feel bad, because when it comes to storm damage, I came out better than others! But I'm just letting you know that Nagareboshi Reviews is still around, it's just sleeping a little bit - an unplanned brief hiatus from regular programming. Just don't try to knock it off its perch, you'll see it's nailed to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment