Monday, November 3, 2014

Brief Blog Update: Now With 200% Spookier Stuff

Apparently, Tsukihime took more time that I'd like because now that October has come and gone, I've realized I didn't get to visit every series that was voted on by y'all even though I promised I would. So I get to spend part of November playing catch up! Yay!

Here are some of the posts you can look forward to during this month:

  • looking at the visual novel Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
  • revisiting the anime Pupa and comparing it to the manga
  • finishing the Another anime series
  • retrospective review of the Pet Shop Of Horrors manga
  • a review of the Corpse Princess anime
  • HOPEFULLY, a review of Shiki, but it's not on Crunchyroll and Netflix is being a jerk :|

Sounds fun! But y'all will have to sit through a review of the latest Library Wars manga before that happens, whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment