What time is it? It's . . . Fujoshi O'Clock, the biweekly feature at Nagareboshi Review, when I bring to you the latest fujoshi-related news and reviews and various shiny BL-flavored things. Why? Because rotten girls need love too!
This week on Fujoshi O'Clock:
- Vertical Inc. has licensed the Fumi Yoshinaga manga What Did You Eat Yesterday?, a continuing series that is set to premiere in English in March 2014.
- DMP has licensed Kou Yoneda's Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai. Several of Kou Yoneda's works are already available in English, including Kanjou Spectrum which is available for the Kindle.
- Manga-ka Yugi Yamada will be resuming her work sooner than expected. The BL author had been experiencing issues due to health problems.
- Organization Anti-Social Geniuses has a list of places where you can read manga legally - and yes, more than a few of these places have BL/yaoi!
- Otaku Champloo wraps up the 10 day 801 Manga Moveable Feast; even more blog posts related to the #801MMF can be found through accessing the Feast's tag at Champloo's blog
- ふう子 at Hazukashii Kedo reviews Aniya Yuiji's Mic & Neo, a two volume series featuring amnesia, temples, suicide attempts, and complicated relationships. Some images NSFW.
- Brain Vs. Book reviews Raito BL e Yokoso: Ownsha, a guidebook and overview of BL manga up to a certain point in recent history.
- Anna at Manga Report reviews Red Blinds The Foolish by est em, which everyone should read right now it's a classic come ooooon.
- Lissa at Kuriosity reviews Body Guard by Kimiyoshi, which is described as "pretty darn bad" - so not so much a recommendation.
Am I missing your blog? Got some awesome fujoshi-related news and reviews you think deserve a shout-out? Poke me with a link and a bit of description over at my Twitter: @theseventhl. I'm always on the look out for more BL love!