Saturday, August 31, 2013

Upcoming Reviews: A Little Light Reading

I feel bad for not posting more regularly - or with more reviews! With school and work taking over my free time . . . well, I can make excuses as much as I can, but they are still excuses.

Since I don't have any solid posts coming into view yet, I thought I'd update y'all on what reviews are coming up sooner than later. Good news: it's all manga! And all manga readily available in English. Even a bit of BL for my fellow fujoshi!

(Although at this rate, Kickheart and the first Little Witch Academia OVA will be reviewed in short time as well. As well as the Accel World EX OVAs - after starting Sword Art Online through it being aired on Toonami, I've really started to miss Accel's Kuroyukihime and Hiroyuki, who live in the same 'verse as SAO's Asuna and Kirito.)

  • Library Wars volume 10 by Kiiro Yumi and Hiro Arikawa
  • Rohan at the Louvre by Hirohiko Araki
  • Genshiken Season 2: volume 1 by Shimoku Kio
  • Attack on Titan volume 2 & 3 by Hajime Isayama
  • Off*Beat volume 1 & 2 by Jen Lee Quick
  • Barbara by Osamu Tezuka

Of course, if you have any recs for manga I should be reading, feel free to drop them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment